Please note, if you are not logged in you will be redirected to the Login / Register page.
It’s free to enter and you can nominate as many individuals, teams and organisations as you like.
Nominations close 28 February.
Submitting your nomination
Here are the steps you need to take to submit your nomination:
- Review the categories and decide which one/s you wish to enter
- Choose one of the main categories above to start an entry
- Register an account using your email address and your chosen password. This is not committing you to taking part – it is simply giving you access to the nomination form
- On you have registered, you can log on and access the nomination form.
- You can start to complete the nomination form, save the entry (on page 4 of the form) and return to it as many times as you like, before submitting your final nomination.
- If you want to write your answers to the long questions offline, download a Word document of the questionnaires here. You can write your answers in Word and then later paste them into the online form.
- You can attach any documents you feel may support your nomination – this is optional.
- You must submit your nomination form by the deadline of 28th February.
If you have any queries at all, please give us a call on 0844 8000623 and we will help you.
What happens next
Once you submit your nomination you will receive an email confirming receipt.
Nominations that are shortlisted for the next stage will be contacted by 17 March to arrange a date for the next stage of the judging process. Those nominations not shortlisted will be contacted by 17th March.
Your face to face interview will be completed either via video conferencing, panel judging or a personal visit, depending on the category.
Winners for each award will be announced at the Gala Dinner event which takes place at The Brewery in Central London on 16th May 2017.
What people say …
“Everyone had a fantastic time at the Awards dinner and all who attended said that it was an amazing atmosphere, everyone was so friendly and the whole evening went like clockwork.”
People Lead, SkyUK
“On our way back to Newcastle and just wanted to say a huge thank you and well done for a terrific evening. Great atmosphere, well organised and really special”
Business Improvements Manager, The AA
“Last night was a really enjoyable experience for us all, with the event itself being amazing. It had the glitz and glamour of the Oscars and was well arranged. A superb event!!!!!”
Head of Customer Services, Close Brothers
“’Last night was an amazing event, supremely hosted and great crowd control Ann Marie!’”
Site President, Barclays Bank