The 2021 UK National Contact Centre Awards are now open for nominations.
You can nominate a colleague, one of your own teams, a client, even yourself. Entry is free for CCMA members and you can make multiple nominations.
The entry fee for non-members is £199 for the first entry and each entry thereafter is £100 each. You will be invoiced on 31 March once nominations close.
The closing date is 23:59 (UK time) on Friday, 31 March 2021, and the winners will be announced Thursday, 15 July during the Awards Dinner at The Brewery, London.
Click Get Started or one of the buttons above to start an entry. You will be redirected to the register or login page if you are not logged in.
- Fill in your forms online – get input and feedback from the people and teams involved.
- Continue to edit your entries right up until the 31 March deadline by logging in to the website.
3. Nominate More
- You can nominate as many individuals, teams and organisations as you like.
- Nominations that are shortlisted for the next stage will be contacted in April to arrange a date for the next stage of the judging process.
- Your face to face interview or site visit will be completed during May and June via video conferencing.
5. Winners Announced
- Winners for each award will be announced at the Awards Dinner event which takes place at The Brewery in Central London on 15 July 2021.
See the full terms & conditions of entering here.