The 2020 UK National Contact Centre Awards are now open for nominations.
You can nominate a colleague, one of your own teams, a client, even yourself. Entry is free and you can even make multiple nominations.
The closing date is 23:59 (UK time) on Friday, 21st February 2020, and the winners will be announced 12th May during a Gala Dinner at The Brewery, London.
- Fill in your forms offline – get input and feedback from the people and teams involved.
- Email your completed forms to email@example.com before the deadline.
3. Nominate More
- You can nominate as many individuals, teams and organisations as you like. Each entry is free.
- Nominations that are shortlisted for the next stage will be contacted in March to arrange a date for the next stage of the judging process.
- Your face to face interview will be completed during March and April either via video conferencing, panel judging or a personal visit, depending on the category.
5. Winners Announced
- Winners for each award will be announced at the Gala Dinner event which takes place at The Brewery in Central London on 12th May 2020.