- The awards are open to individuals, teams and organisations who are in a UK based Contact Centre operation.
- Entries are free for CCMA members.
- The entry fee for non-members is £199 for the first entry and each entry thereafter is £100 each.
- Invoice will be issued after 31 March once nominations close and are payable within 14 days. Unpaid entries will not be put forward to the second phase of judging.
- If your nomination is selected to move to the second phase of the UK National Contact Centre Awards then a lead judge will contact you directly to arrange the next stage. All attempts will be made to find a mutually convenient date during the judging window, however if this is not possible then CCMA reluctantly reserve the right to exclude your entry.
- Nominees may be asked to provide some additional information prior to any judging visit taking place. This must be provided in advance of the judging visit or the nomination may be invalid.
- Nomination and judging information cannot be returned or shared but will be destroyed 30 days after the Gala Awards event.
- The CCMA does not accept any liability for loss, damage or cost of submissions.
- All information will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the approved judges.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Any attempt to influence the judges outside of the normal judging process may result in the remove nominee and their organisation being excluded from the process.
- There will be no individual feedback to entrants during the judging process but we will be delighted to offer feedback to any nominees post the Gala Awards event.
- Any feedback requested will only be provided directly to the nominee.
- Any requests for feedback should be received within 30 days of the Gala Awards event.
- Winners and all others placed must be willing to take part in any reasonable publicity or promotional activity requested by the CCMA.
Past winners …
What people say …
“Everyone had a fantastic time at the Awards dinner and all who attended said that it was an amazing atmosphere, everyone was so friendly and the whole evening went like clockwork.”
People Lead, SkyUK
“On our way back to Newcastle and just wanted to say a huge thank you and well done for a terrific evening. Great atmosphere, well organised and really special”
Business Improvements Manager, The AA
“Last night was a really enjoyable experience for us all, with the event itself being amazing. It had the glitz and glamour of the Oscars and was well arranged. A superb event!!!!!”
Head of Customer Services, Close Brothers
“’Last night was an amazing event, supremely hosted and great crowd control Ann Marie!’”
Site President, Barclays Bank