Our judging panel, which is made up of CCMA members agree the process, judging criteria and benchmark for all categories. Our final shortlist is determined by nominees who have, through the judging process, reached a benchmark score.
The judging process is:
- Online nominations will be reviewed by our expert panel of judges
- Nominations that are shortlisted for the next stage and final stage will be contacted during March to arrange a date for the next stage of the judging process. Those nominations not shortlisted will be contacted in March.
- The face to face interviews are normally completed either via video conferencing, panel judging or a personal visit, depending on the category
- This year we are having to do things a little differently due to coronavirus. Therefore we have made the necessary decision to conduct all the judging remotely, avoiding the need for finalists and the judges to travel. The team will be in touch with all the finalists to inform them of their remote judging arrangements.
- There will be no further shortlisting, and winners for each award will be announced at the Gala Dinner event which takes place at The Brewery in Central London on 12th May 2020. This event was attended by over 750 industry professionals last year.
Judging criteria …
The judges will be looking to make an assessment of each nomination across the following areas:
IMPACT AND INNOVATION – can demonstrate significant, positive, tangible impact to the organisation/team
EFFICIENCY – understands the requirement to deliver an efficient operation and can demonstrate how this has been achieved
COLLEAGUE ENGAGEMENT – have created an environment/delivered an initiative that engages their people
CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT – understands customer needs and acts as a voice of the customer
COMMERCIALLY AWARE – Understands and contributes to the success of the business
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT – can demonstrate a structured approach to improving processes
ROLE MODEL – actively shares best practice, in order to help others to learn
DELIVERY – is performing against objectives
COMPLIANCE – has the right set of controls and measures in place